state funeral
I'm looking at President Ford's funeral, wow, being a dude who has played a lot of D&D the funeral looks to me like a gathering of lawful evil characters sending off one of thier own.
I'm seeing Dennis Hastert the speaker of the house who covered up the Mark Foley baby buggerin' scandal, The dude who wants to bulldoze New Orliens tell the nation about what makes a great man. Dennis is a great man...a great big sack of crap of a man.
W. spoke and it was like a president who wasn't elected making a speech for another president who wasn't elected.
It's creepy, as a kid I respected Ford, I remember him, he just has a lot of demonic friends.
As the camera pans I see a long line of known, greedy, sackers and plunderers of the planet and it's nations.
I am amazed that anyone who can read has any faith at all in government or religion.
I'm seeing Dennis Hastert the speaker of the house who covered up the Mark Foley baby buggerin' scandal, The dude who wants to bulldoze New Orliens tell the nation about what makes a great man. Dennis is a great man...a great big sack of crap of a man.
W. spoke and it was like a president who wasn't elected making a speech for another president who wasn't elected.
It's creepy, as a kid I respected Ford, I remember him, he just has a lot of demonic friends.
As the camera pans I see a long line of known, greedy, sackers and plunderers of the planet and it's nations.
I am amazed that anyone who can read has any faith at all in government or religion.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home