the Un-digested

seperating the comedy from the bitching... this one is for the bitching.

My Photo
Name:
Location: portland, OR, United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

Don't tell me you are a DJ


I was talking with this dude today and he told me he was in a band.
"What do you play?" I stupidly asked.
"I D.J. for them"
I feel really bad but at that moment my respect for this man with regard to music dropped a few pegs.
He may as well have said
"O, I play the radio in a band, it's sweet."
I can imagine his fans running up to him demanding he sign kitchen/clock radios.
I almost dumped his coffee out on his head.
I know those things kick out a lot of sound but I play shows a lot and sometimes I have to be around "D.J."s, most of the time it really stinks up the room.
I did a gig in Washington with 6 or so DJ booths all outside, yelling at eachother, what a stink bomb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home