the Un-digested

seperating the comedy from the bitching... this one is for the bitching.

My Photo
Name:
Location: portland, OR, United States

Friday, January 19, 2007

ick

I just turned the TV on for weather, got sidetracked with some paper work and the Bible News Show came on YUCK!
The first thing they reported was some Bush Government brand Propaganda about Iran.
Those people are so full of crap it's unreal.
I sure wish the humans who inhabit this planet weren't so stupid and easily led into the ground.
Each day at 10 this stupid show comes on like a wolf in sheep's clothing, misleading the gullible and programing the feeble minded and uninformed.
Normally I wouldn't care but Christian fundamentalists, just like their Muslim counterparts are hell on the poor, hell on the environment and hell on education.
They came from the same place and have the same goals, use religion to crush the middle class and enslave the masses.
Now they are begging for $150,000 what scoundrels.
The ideas they push about human reproduction are criminal, they hate gay people?
Gay folks are so important for balance in a species who have no natural predators.
Abortion is an important option and Condoms RULE!
I openly think of the church and government as corrupt and unnecessary.
Indeed it's a privilege to live in a place where I can decry the church and state, people tell me that when arguing that I shouldn't, well what good is that privilege if it's not used.
I think of it as my duty to expose corruption and lies, someone give me a show at 10 am!
Never mind, I can't wait, I'll do it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home